M2-R4: INTERNET TECHNOLOGY AND WEB DESIGN
Objective of the Course
The aim of this course is to provide you the conceptual and technological developments in the field of Internet and web designing with the emphasis on comprehensive knowledge of Internet, its applications and the TCP/IP protocols widely deployed to provide Internet connective worldwide. The World Wide Web with its widespread usefulness has become an integral part of the Internet. Therefore, this course also puts emphasis on basic concepts of web design.
At the end of the course the students will be able to: -
- Review the current topics in Web & Internet technologies.
- Describe the basic concepts for network implementation.
- Learn the basic working scheme of the Internet and World Wide Web.
- Understand fundamental tools and technologies for web design.
- Comprehend the technologies for Hypertext Mark-up Language (HTML).
- Specify design rules in constructing web pages and sites.
- Figure out the various security hazards on the Internet and need of security measures