This post will help you to learn zoom something one your webpage like Image, div, table, or any HTML component in a simple way.
img
{
width: 100%;
transition: all 1s;
}
img:hover
{
transform: scale(1.1);
}
This post will help you to learn zoom something one your webpage like Image, div, table, or any HTML component in a simple way.
img
{
width: 100%;
transition: all 1s;
}
img:hover
{
transform: scale(1.1);
}
I am a programmer and the founder of Girfa IT Services, working in the field of technology since 2009. I started my career as a computer teacher, which was my full-time profession for nearly 10 years. After a decade of teaching, I decided to turn my passion for programming into my full-time career, while continuing teaching as a part-time activity. In real life, I consider myself a bit lazy—and I have actually turned that laziness into my programming philosophy! I always try to build reusable components, tools, and solutions instead of writing the same code repeatedly. This has become one of my key strengths as a programmer and helps me save time, reduce repetitive work, and build applications more efficiently. For me, programming is not just about writing code; it is about finding smarter, simpler, and reusable ways to solve problems. I believe that a good programmer should not only make things work, but should also make them easier to maintain, reuse, and improve.
No comments:
Post a Comment