Objective of the Course
The course is designed to impart knowledge and develop skills required to solve real world problems using object oriented approach, Java Language constructs and Unified Modelling Language. This course covers the subject in 3 sections, viz, Introductions to Object Oriented Programming, Introduction to Java Programming Language, Introduction to UML.
After the completion of the course the student is expected to understand:
- Basics of Object Oriented Programming.
- Various Object Oriented programming concepts - Abstraction, Objects and Classes, Inheritance, Polymorphism0.
- Basic data structures in Java, Objects and Classes , Super Class, sub-class, Interfaces, Inner classes.
- GUI programming using AWT/Swing.
- Deploying Java Applications.
- Accessing Databases in Java.
- What is unified Modeling Language and Why is it used.
- Using Class, Interface, Interaction, State and Activity, Physical diagrams in modeling software.