UGC Net Computer Science December-12 Page 7 Solved
61. Which one is a collection of templates and rules ?
62. A program P calls two subprograms P1 and P2. P1 can fail 50% times and P2 40% times. Then P can fail
63. Third normal form is based on the concept of ______.
(A) Closure Dependency
(B) Transitive Dependency
(C) Normal Dependency
(D) Functional Dependency
64. If the Fourier transform of the function f(x, y) is F(m, n), then the Fourier transform of the function f(2x, 2y) is :
65. ______ establishes information about when, why and by whom changes are made in a software.
(A) Software Configuration Management.
(B) Change Control.
(C) Version Control.
(D) An Audit Trail.
66. Match the following with respect to HTML tags and usage.
a. CITE 1. Italic representation
b. EM 2. Represents output from programmes
c. VAR 3. Represents to other source
d. SAMP 4. Argument to a programme
a b c d
(A) 3 1 4 2
(B) 2 3 1 4
(C) 4 2 3 1
(D) 1 3 4 1
67. An expert system shell is an expert system without
(A) domain knowledge
(B) explanation facility
(C) reasoning with knowledge
(D) all of the above
68. An example of a dictionary-based coding technique is
(A) Run-length coding
(B) Huffman coding
(C) Predictive coding
(D) LZW coding
69. Which is the method used to retrieve the current state of a check box ?
(A) get State ( )
(B) put State ( )
(C) retrieve State ( )
(D) write State ( )
70. Referential integrity is directly related to
(A) Relation key
(B) Foreign key
(C) Primary key
(D) Candidate key
71. You are given four images represented
The value of entropy is maximum for
72. A cryptarithmetic problem of the type
Can be solved efficiently using
(A) depth first technique
(B) breadth first technique
(C) constraint satisfaction technique
(D) bidirectional technique
73. Match the following :
1. The decision
rewards for its
action at the end
of a sequence of
2. Manual labels of
inputs are not
3. Manual labels of
inputs are used.
4. System learns by
a b c d
(A) 1 2 3 4
(B) 2 3 1 4
(C) 3 2 4 1
(D) 3 2 1 4
74. A* algorithm is guaranteed to find an optimal solution if
(A) h' is always 0.
(B) g is always 1.
(C) h' never overestimates h.
(D) h' never underestimates h.
75. Let (x, y, z) be the statement “x + y = z”
and let there be two quantifications
Where x, y, z are real numbers. Then
which one of the following is correct ?
(A) (i) is true and (ii) is true.
(B) (i) is true and (ii) is false.
(C) (i) is false and (ii) is true.