Identifier is user defined name given to function, variable, structure, union, array etc. followings are rules to name an identifier.
Wednesday, 6 September 2017
Identifier C Language
I am a programmer and the founder of Girfa IT Services, working in the field of technology since 2009. I started my career as a computer teacher, which was my full-time profession for nearly 10 years. After a decade of teaching, I decided to turn my passion for programming into my full-time career, while continuing teaching as a part-time activity. In real life, I consider myself a bit lazy—and I have actually turned that laziness into my programming philosophy! I always try to build reusable components, tools, and solutions instead of writing the same code repeatedly. This has become one of my key strengths as a programmer and helps me save time, reduce repetitive work, and build applications more efficiently. For me, programming is not just about writing code; it is about finding smarter, simpler, and reusable ways to solve problems. I believe that a good programmer should not only make things work, but should also make them easier to maintain, reuse, and improve.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Shop Barbas Hats for premium streetwear styles, limited drops and modern designs. Get deals and worldwide shipping online!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing this fascinating information. Best of luck.
ReplyDeleteBarbour Jacket
Shop Cartier Glasses for premium eyewear styles, exclusive collections, and modern designs. Enjoy great deals and worldwide shipping online!
ReplyDelete